Tomorrow is New Years Eve! I can not believe how fast this year went by! As I sit here and think about what I actually did this whole year and thought why not write it down. So, I grabbed my notebook and pen and began writing the events that were important to me. WOW! I thought I didn’t have a life and yet I managed to FILL THE WHOLE PAGE OF EVENTS! As we get ready to say goodbye to 2012 and grab 2013 with a giant bear hug I want to share my timeline of awesomeness that was my 2012!
(09) Began my year with reading The Hunger Games series
I absolutely love this series!!
(Can’t remember the date-CRTD) My first reading buddy and don’t know what I would do without her ❤ Jenny!
(10) Re-release of Star Wars: Episode I Phantom Menace 3D
These guys were so cool!!
(23) Release of The Hunger Games Movie!
It was almost dead on to the book and the casting was amazing!
(2) My life changed…FIFTY SHADES OF GREY! Best series I have ever read!
(7) My nephew Andrew turned 7 years old!
(9) My niece Anissa turned 2 years old!
(30) My nephew Rogelio turned 8 years old!
(04) Release to The Avengers! WOW FACTOR!!
We couldn’t contain ourselves!
(08) My niece Cataleya was born at 7:10am!
(11) Began a new series- Die for me! Great series!
(27) Began a new series- Thirst! Awesome series!
(12) okay, my heart seriously stopped on this day. Why? BECAUSE I WENT TO COMIC CON!!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Bre!!!
So much was done on this day!!
First we got to see the final Twilight Panel!! The entire cast was there, we were shown 7 MINUTES OF THE BEGINNING OF THE FILM! We got a sneak peak of The Host!
What made my night was when we got to meet E.L James, the author of Fifty Shades series in person and I managed to get her autograph on my grey tie 😀
(20) Release of The Dark Knight Rises- Words can not express how I feel about this film. Beautiful! Epic! Terrific! Amazing! Pretty much all great words out there!
(05) Got my RED HAIR BACK!
(15) TURNED 21!
(16) Went to Las Vegas for my 21st with my family!
(01) Started reading a series that forever changed me as Fifty once did! The Mortal Instruments!!! TurboFan here!!!
(02) Created my Fan page on Facebook!! I means the world to me when someone tells me that I made them love books ❤
(21) created my blog on WordPress!
(16) GOT MY OWN BOOTH!!! I couldn’t believe that I was actually working now! Beside the one person I always looked up to and now my bestfriend, my one and only big sister Laura!
This is the inside of the door of my locker! Fangirl!
(23) The Premiere of Iron Man 3 Trailer!
(25) Finally, got the chance to read Rebecca! Well, audiobook 😀
(06) Began reading a retelling of Rome and Juliet! Juliet!
(15) CRIED OF JOY!! THE TRAILER TO THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS!
(16) Release to the final installment of Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2! There was 28 of us who went to the marathon! GO BIG OR GO HOME!!
(28) My niece Talia was born at 12:14 pm
(03) Lost a total of 50 lbs! Still in shock!
(13) Release of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey! I loved it!!!
(16) Went to my first bar!! Was sober the whole night but I had so much fun!!!
Guess my crowd is super cool 😀
(30) 1 day 2 hours 37 minutes until 2013
And there you have it! My experiences of 2012! I got to say it was one hell of a year! I’m truly blessed to have had meet amazing people and have gotten to spend everyday with my wonderful family! I can not wait to try to beat 2012 next year! My New Year resolution is to enjoy the little things and explore! I will make sure my list next year will be longer 😀 HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!